Wednesday, October 21, 2009

In Twenty Some Years...

So... this past weekend we had a family wedding to attend - Darryl's little cousin Becky (FINALLY ahahahah). It was a great time and of course Becky looked beautiful (enthusiastic and very happy)!

We had a great time and Ana Maria actually spent her first night away from home... I did not want to keep her out late and mess her routine - which is our sanity... healthy/rested baby = happy baby in my eyes ;) So she spent the night at her Nana's house and that was SOOOOO weird. I thought I would sleep better because it would be the first time since being back from the hospital that the monitor would be off... but I actually slept worse! Not having her there made the house feel empty... Cheesy, yes... But life really is complete with her now and I honestly cannot remember what it was like before... I missed not seeing her smile at me first thing in the morning - as she usually does when I get her out of her crib...

As I was on my way to get her at my mother-in-law's I rememebered the wedding... and I could not help but think that in twenty some years it could easily be Ana Maria getting married... I know, she is not even one yet and I am already picturing her in her wedding dress!



1 comment:

  1. Ficou mais bonita ainda porque estava vestindo o vestido da tia! ;-)

    ReplyDelete