Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Holy Crap

Has it really been this long since I posted?! Geez... I guess time does fly when you have a newborn at home - along with a husband, dog, job, house, etc that you have to tend to... oh yes, and myself!

Where do I even begin... the past months - wow, almost five since Ana Maria was born - have been the best, craziest, most emotional of my life. The first couple of weeks at home with her were a very difficult yet rewarding experience... I remember thinking, would I ever be able to do the things that I was used to?! Like going potty when I needed to rather than holding until the baby was asleep... It WAS hard... but life truly is a miracle and with each passing day life transforms itself and I find myself "managing" the multitasking rollercoaster ride that is my life. Sure, things could always be better... but right now I could not be happier and thank God for everyone and everything I have.

So... where the heck do I begin though?!

Well, like I said Ana Maria is almost five months now and she is AWESOME. My little Chunky Monkey/Chimichanga/Chumbinho is a great baby - no, really! I don't say it because I am her Mami but because she is...she rarely ever fusses, smiles all the time, watches the world around with great intensity absorbing everything in and is so loving.

Development wise, she is "sturdy". Locks her little legs, and standing up on people seems to be her favorite position right now... She does not roll quite yet though but I am not too worried. We started feeding her cereal one week ago and she seems to like it.. we will do it one more week (this one) before introducing the veggies/fruits! Can you believe that?! Soon enough she will be eating meat like her Mom...

Anyway, I just really wanted to touch base here... there is so much going on... so many events that have happened and that are about to that I want to share here but I guess I will have to do it one at time otherwise this will turn into an never ending post...

More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment