Thursday, May 14, 2009

Red Devil

Okay... Right now I am a ball of anxiety... it simply just hit me this afternoon and as much as I want to and/or try to "control" it I can't - I just CAN'T! For almost nine months now this is what I have been doing.. and trust me, you ask anyone I know and they will all tell you I am the most impatient person on earth... and to think that I have only now bursted and turned the impatient mode on is quite amazing... so just to somewhat illustrate how I am feeling right now listen to this song: Diablo Rojo - yes, that is how I feel in the inside. I hope I am in no way shape or form hurting Ana Maria... but as Calu firmly believes I am probably giving her this very impatient trait of mine as I type this - impatiently. And of course, being the over analytical ultra emotional person that I have always been (then add the pregnancy hormones on top of that) now I sit here completely questioning why I, all of the sudden, started feeling this way... "Is this a sign of something? Of labor?" NUTS, I know.. but like I said, I just can't control it... However, I must note that this anxiety/impatience feeling has not come b/c I am so OVER being pregnant... quite the opposite. I have had really bad days while nurturing this little mutt inside of me, however I cannot complain b/c for the most part I really had a good/enjoyable pregnancy. And I am fully aware of the fact that I will feel such an empty spot inside of me once she is here -outside of me.. so, I am enjoying every moment of it - even as I literally bounce of my chair right now with a good ole 9 month belly on display... Anyway, enjoy the song b/c it is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment